Monday, March 25, 2013

What are YOU looking at?

You...you there!  What are you looking at?!?!?!  Oh, right.  I invited you here.

Do you ever have an overwhelming need to create?  I do.  Sometimes it takes the form of food.  Cooking is one of my favorite things to do, and I hope that in due time, you will come back here and be blown away by my culinary genius.  Lately, I've been mildly obsessed with baking things (seriously-anything) in a muffin pan.  I blame Pinterest for this obsession, and am hopeful it will soon translate to pie.


Did I mention that I love pie?  I can't even remember the last time I had pie (fine, it was Thanksgiving), but if you are ever around me and you mention pie, I probably light up like a firecracker and proclaim that "PIE IS MY FAVORITE THING EVER ESPECIALLY CHERRY PIE!!!"  It is for this reason I've paid homage to the delectable treat when selecting a name for my blog.

You can also expect to hear about Jesus here.  I've always been a Jesus-believer-lover, but sometimes I'm not a follower.  But the good Lord is helping me change that, because, really--who wants to hear someone talk the talk without walking the walk?  I want to walk the walk, ya'll.

In any case, I hope that this picture of me looking up into....err.....a sculpture that in no way resembles the female anatomy will make you feel welcome here.

This is a real thing.  In the National Sculpture Garden--Washington, DC.  
Until next time, I leave you with hugs and the notion that even people who love Jesus can laugh at giant vagina sculptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment