Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Is This Real Life?!

You know that feeling when you wake up from blissful sleep and REMEMBER something crappy and emotional that happened?  It sucks.  Life can change so quickly sometimes...and suddenly, you're looking ahead and realizing that things may never be the "same" again.  I must have woken up with that feeling like a hundred times last night.  My first human instinct is to scream "NO!  I DON'T WANT IT TO BE THIS WAY!"  But...


Peace will come with acceptance.  If you let it.  If I will let it.  I've always said that it's SO important to let yourself be a human, and let yourself feel (deeply) all the feelings you feel-I believe that's one of the first steps to healing from or accepting anything. 

Speaking of being a human-please watch this video.  Yes, I KNOW it's an AT&T commercial, but it's probably the only commercial that I've ever actually STOPPED fast-forwarding through to watch every time.  I've cried a lot today, but I still laughed out loud at this girl.


Let us all take a moment to be thankful that we've not been bitten by, and therefore turned into, a werewolf.  But seriously, today, I'm taking time to cry, but I'm also finding ways to laugh.  And I know that all of us are just as blessed today as we've ever been.   

1 comment:

  1. :) I love reading about your growth while getting to watch it first hand.

    ReplyDelete